Q: Do you have evening and/or weekend hours?
A: Yes. Many of our therapists offer appointments in the evening with select office locations offering Saturday and Sunday availability. Please contact our intake department directly to discuss further 610-544-2110 x2.
Q: Do you take insurance?
- Independence Administrators
- Allied Trade
- Keystone HMO
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Medicare (but not if Medicaid is your secondary)
- Berkshire Health Partners (Sinking Spring only)
- Penn Behavioral Health
- BlueCross & BlueShield
- Personal Choice
- Capital Blue Cross (Sinking Spring only)
- Quest Behavioral Health (Sinking Spring only)
- Total Care Network
- Health and Welfare
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare (most plans based on mental health benefit carve out)
Q: How do I know which therapist will be right for me?
Q: What happens at the first session?
Q: What if I need medication?
A: Springfield Psychological offers psychiatric services and medication management to all ages. Our psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioners will work closely with you and your therapist to determine the best treatment approach. Please note that you must be in current treatment with a Springfield Psychological clinician to access psychiatric services.