Who we are:
Springfield Psychological is a cutting-edge practice that provides a full range of outpatient behavioral health services in southeastern PA and NJ for more than 30 years. With locations in Exton, Havertown, King of Prussia, North Wales, Philadelphia, Sinking Spring, Springfield, Trevose, and West Chester, as well as Phillipsburg and Tom’s River, NJ, our practice is always looking for premier talent to join our growing team.
What we do:
Our skilled therapists have the necessary skill set to effectively treat a range of behavioral health needs in children, adolescents and adults. Our experienced psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for all ages. Our team of licensed and school-certified psychologists and neuropsychologists stand ready to assess learning and emotional issues that keeps one from reaching their full potential. We now provide telehealth services.
Why work for us:
Our philosophy is to create an environment where clinicians can practice with autonomy and flexibility, while receiving friendly, effective guidance and support from our administrative teams. We pride ourselves in having organized and efficient operations, with technology at the forefront of everything we do. We receive a high volume of referrals every week and have no problem keeping clinicians busy. As we continue to grow, foremost in our mind is to maintain a warm and nurturing culture wherein a psychologically healthy workplace thrives.
- Springfield Psychological has been deemed a Psychologically Healthy Workplace by the Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
- Flexible scheduling that meets your needs and lifestyle
- Full time or part time work available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with employer contribution
- Intake Coordinators who match patients and therapists based on clinical expertise
- Value the hiring of diverse clinicians
- Work with clinicians from a variety of trainings and backgrounds – LPC, LCSW, LMFT, and PhD/PsyD.
- Weekly peer consultation groups offering case discussions, service presentations and information dissemination.
- Two free CE events each year. Our past events have included:
- Cyber Security/HIPAA
- Integrative Mental Health
- Trauma Informed Care
We also seek clinicians to work in medical/primary care practices located throughout southeastern PA. Clinicians function as a part of the primary care treatment team, providing behavioral health consultation, triage, assessment, and intervention to patients in a medical practice setting.
Applicants must hold an active PA license. 2-5 years of outpatient experience in clinical practice is preferred.